Author Submission Guidelines. 提出のガイドライン
GCL:JAPAN exists to publish and promote discipleship resources that are (practitioner-tested) gospel-centered, community-shaped, Spirit-filled and missions- focused.
We are accepting article proposals. Please read our theological convictions here to make sure you are in alignment before submitting an article.
We humbly ask that all writing for GCL:JAPAN reflect the following values:-
Practitioner-tested in a local church/para-church/church plant setting.
Gospel-centered and Spirit-filled life focus.
Missional-Living (contextual for Japan).
Your article should include:
- The article title and your name
- Articles should not be more than 1000-1500 words.
- Your vita (brief personal biographical sketch).
- We may contact you regarding your article in the case that there is a need for revision or clarification. Once submitted, you are giving us full rights to edit your article, publish and redistribute in print or electronic form (with your consent – of course).
- All articles should be saved as a Microsoft Word document and sent electronically as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org